PBA is aware that the progressing situation may impact our Annual Meeting in June. We decided to wait on setting up registration in light of the 15-day shutdown mandated by both the Governor of PA, and POTUS. If there are any changes, we will update you as soon as a decision is made. Thank you for your continued support.
Patricia Cowley, Executive Director