We are pleased to share that the 9th Annual PBA Motorcoach Safety & Preparedness Workshop, hosted by PBA along with many other companies that have an impact on the industry, has been scheduled for August 9, 2022.
This year's session will be designed to address issues that a variety of our motorcoach members are seeking.
Who Should Attend:
The workshop is designed to provide topics and speakers for motorcoach owners, shop foreman, mechanics, safety directors, head drivers, inside office staff.
In the past several years, this session has drawn many of the companies servicing the motorcoach industry to sponsor this workshop. Time will be set aside during lunch to speak with the sponsors who will have table-top displays.
Previous Session Dates
• 8th Annual: August 11, 2021 at York Springs Fire Hall, York Springs, PA
• 7th Annual: August 11, 2020 at York Springs Fire Hall, York Springs, PA - Cancelled
• 6th Annual: August 14, 2019 at York Springs Fire Hall, York Springs, PA
• 5th Annual: August 15, 2018 at York Springs Fire Hall, York Springs, PA
• 4th Annual: August 23, 2017 at York Springs Fire Hall, York Springs, PA
About the Workshop
The Annual Motorcoach Safety & Preparedness Workshop is for our motorcoach operator members and their key employees including owners, safety directors, mechanics, inside staff, etc. The format for this workshop includes a variety of issues and topics that the registrants can “pick-and-choose” from. The Committee organizing the Workshop addresses many issues affecting the motorcoach industry to keep our members well-informed.
PBA Associate Members are invited to also sponsor at this event and meet those that keep the wheels turning safely at the PBA member’s operation!