The 2021 Annual Conference will be held October 24-27, 2021.
The meeting welcomes motorcoach operators and tour planners, associate members, and travel supplier members to increase business opportunities.
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
The deadline to register was September 15th.
View shipping instructions from Wind Creek Bethlehem.
CONCERNED ABOUT COVID?
View Wind Creek's COVID Response Plan
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Download and view the Full Schedule of Events. Click here for Dine-around options.
INDUSTRY EXPO AND SALES RETREAT
Learn about the significance of the Industry Expo and Sales Retreat. With three levels of membership, operator, travel supplier, and associate, PBA makes sure everyone has time with the operators.
INDUSTRY EXPO: This event is specifically designed for the motorcoach operators attending the annual meeting and companies that service the motorcoach industry such as bus manufacturers, insurance, seating, technology, etc. It is an opportunity for these companies to meet one-on-one with the motorcoach operator representatives to learn about their products and how to utilize them in their operations. With a variety of networking opportunities at the annual meeting, any associate member can continue that networking during the evening events, hospitality suites, etc.
SALES RETREAT: This event provides unlimited business opportunities between PBA’s motorcoach operator members and travel suppliers at the annual meeting! The operators have a table and the travel suppliers will be divided into group A and B so that everyone has time to visit with the operators without standing in line and waiting. Everyone will have 5 minute visits at motorcoach operator tables. There is plenty of time to visit all the operators so that you can talk about your property, attraction, venue, etc.
Both of these events are all about building relationships, return on investment and making the experience a win-win for everyone.
October 25, 2021 Sessions
- Washington, D.C. Government Affairs Update - Peter Pantuso, President & CEO, American Bus Association
- Regulatory & Compliance Update - Tim Cotter, Division Administrator Pennsylvania Division US DOT & FMCSA
- Lingo Bingo, Sally Davis Berry, Tourism Industry Speaker and Consultant
October 26, 2021 Sessions
- A Blueprint for Motorcoach Success (read the overview) -Tom Garrity, Managing Partner & Senior Business Advisor, Compass Point
- Tips to be Successful with the Tour & Travel Market - Amanda Thibeau, Director, National Accounts, Aimbridge Hospitality
*Both Travel Supplier sessions will be eligible for credit for those currently enrolled in American Bus Association's CTIS program. Once participants attend both sessions designed for our Travel Suppliers, they will complete the form available online at www.buses.org/ctis for each course and submit them for .5 credits each.
Download and view the Speaker Lineup!
Our host, Discover Lehigh Valley, has arranged some phenomenal FAMs to showcase their area to those attending the annual meeting. You must register to attend on the registration forms above. Space is limited.
To reserve your hotel room at our special discounted rate at Wind Creek Bethlehem of $139.00/night:
Room Reservations: (877) 726-3777
Sponsorship opportunities are available to our Associate and Travel Supplier members. This opportunity provides additional exposure of a company's products and services to our operators.
- Diamond: Includes 2 meeting registrations, Logo with prominent location on Email Blasts/Website/Social Media exposure, Prominent Poster Recognition with logo, Top listing on Sponsor Page in Program Listing, Publication Promotion, Full-page Color Ad, Podium Time at event.
- Platinum: Includes 1 meeting registration, Email Blasts/Website/Social Media exposure, Poster Recognition, Program Listing, Publication Promotion, Full-page Color Ad, Podium Time at sponsored event.
- Gold: Email Blasts/Website/Social Media exposure, Poster Recognition, Program Listing, Publication Promotion, 1/2-page ad
- Silver: Email Blasts/Website/Social Media exposure, Poster Recognition, Program Listing, Publication Promotion, 1/4-page page ad. Name Badges w/Lanyard sponsorship receives 1/2-page ad.
We would like to say THANK YOU to the following companies for already pledging their support in the form of a sponsorship.